Chef de Partie
- Viaggio Hospitality Group/Parkhouse Holdings Ltd.
- Full Time |
- 1193 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6G 2N1
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: No
CHEF DE PARTIE – PAPI’S SEAFOOD AND OYSTER BAR
Viaggio Hospitality Group is one of British Columbia’s largest hospitality companies and is a leader in providing outstanding food and beverage experiences. We are a growing number of establishments, each with its own unique concept, Viaggio Hospitality Group’s mission is to provide a unified experience of exceptional service, quality, offerings and general hospitality.
There is something to offer for every type of guest; whether you’re looking for an upscale dining experience, a comfortable place to rest, a liquor store with impeccable selection, a beautiful course to swing some golf clubs, a lively night club or an exciting bar to catch the game, Viaggio Hospitality Group is yours to explore, enjoy and create lasting memories. Some notable establishments are the Downtown Moda Hotel, Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio, Howe Sound Brewing, Viti Wine & Lager, Birchbank Golf Course and Papi’s Seafood and Oyster Bar.
Papi’s Seafood and Oyster Bar offers a menu of casual, seafood-focused dishes served in a spacious dining room, oyster bar and outdoor sun soaked patio overlooking English Bay. We are looking for an experienced, talented and passionate Chef de Partie to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. The ideal candidate will have a sincere passion for hospitality and service.
Papi’s Seafood and Oyster Bar is located at 1193 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6G 2N1.
Please submit you resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viaggio Hospitality Group Ltd./Parkhouse Holdings Ltd.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
What You’ll Do:
• assist the head and sous chefs at Papi’s
• supervise junior chefs
• prepare dishes for guests
• perform other duties as requested by management
• co-operate and maintain a healthy work relationship with other kitchen staff and front of house to deliver an outstanding dining experience to our guests
• ensure food preparation complies with health and hygiene standards
• knowledgeable about standard procedures and policies concerning food collection, preparation, presentation, sanitation, and storage
What You Have:
· 1+ years of experience in the same or a similar role.
· Enthusiastic and committed to guest satisfaction.
· Honest, trustworthy and reliable.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Availability to work on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and stay calm under pressure.
· Strong multitasking skills.
· Able to communicate in English.
· Must be legally authorized to work in Canada to be considered.
47,000 per year
Benefits · Dental care. · Extended health care.