- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in January 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
In this exciting new role, the Concierge will have the opportunity to work with key industry partners to bring the resort and its amenities to guests for the first time! The Concierge is responsible for responding to a wide variety of guest inquiries and needs to create a memorable and personalized experience. They will have exceptional guest service and communication skills. The Concierge will be a strong team player and adapt their role to the duties needed for our guests.
Perks & Benefits:
• Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family)
• Employee and family assistance program
• Yearly health and wellness benefit
• RPP eligibility after one year
• And more
• Depending on position
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• Outstanding guest service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy environment.
• Understanding of how the Resort charges guests and its pricing structures.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of the local area, attractions, tours, and events.
• Understanding of food safety and how pests, viruses, and bacteria spread.
• Time and resource management skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• 1-2 years of guest service experience.
• 1 year of front desk or concierge experience.
• Hospitality experience is preferred.
Job Application Process
Submit an application on our websiteApply Now