Housekeeper – Tappen, BC
- Pinnacle Lifestyles Resorts
- Full Time |
- Part Time |
- 2866 White Lake Rd, Sorrento, BC V0E 2W0
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
About Pinnacle Lifestyles
Pinnacle Lifestyles is a fast-growing private investment manager focused on acquiring outdoor accommodation recreation properties and RV Resorts across Western Canada under the Pinnacle Lifestyles brand.
Our team’s mission is to create resort communities that make you feel like you are at home, we love to bring people together and strive to offer exciting and unique ways to stay, own and experience Canada’s top outdoor recreation destinations. Come experience our nature-focused resorts and find your balance in the great outdoors.
Pinnacle Lifestyles has a need for a Housekeeper to join our team for the summer camping season at the White Lake RV & Fishing Resort. Housekeepers are an integral part of our team and are responsible for general housekeeping duties of our resort’s rental suites, cabins and common areas, under the direction of the Resort Manager.
As a seasonal business, the expectation is that there may be scheduled work on weekends and/or statutory holidays during the summer season. This is a seasonal position running from April to September each year, with full-time and part-time availability. Students are encouraged to apply; alternate schedules can be accommodated for those who are required to plan their summer jobs around the school year.
Staff accommodation is not available at this location; all candidates must be able to reliably commute to the resort for work.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Responsibilities and Duties
• Ensure the highest standard of guest service and cleanliness in accordance with Pinnacle Lifestyle’s standards;
• Thoroughly clean the resort’s rental suites, cabins and bathrooms;
• Regular cleaning of all resort facilities including the store, main building, laundry facilities, outdoor washing areas etc.
• Vacuum/mop floors, change and replenish bed linens and towels and stock items as necessary;
• Dispose of waste and recyclables and replenish bags;
• Perform regular deep cleaning as required;
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of cleaning products and chemicals, and the correct handling procedures;
• Report maintenance issues that require attendance in a timely manner;
• Address any customer needs in a timely and efficient manner;
• Engage in friendly and professional communication at all times to support Pinnacle Lifestyle’s goal of providing superior customer service; and
• Other duties that may be assigned from time to time;
• Previous housekeeping experience an asset but not required;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer focused mindset;
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills;
• Adaptable, flexible and dependable;
• Ability to stand for long hours and a desire to work in an outdoor environment. Reasonable accommodations will be made for those with limitations;
• Strong work ethic with a team mentality; and
• Passion for the outdoors!
Why Work With Us? • Work on-site at a beautiful resort in world class destinations; • Competitive compensation; • Retention bonus of additional 1$ per hour payable at the end of the season for those that remain employed for the full term of their contract; • Returning bonus for employees who return in a subsequent season at any Pinnacle Lifestyles resort, based on a percentage of previous years income; • Subsidized staff accommodation (subject to availability); • Staff discount program at Pinnacle Lifestyles Resorts; • Skills development for a future career in the hospitality and outdoor recreation industries; • Paid training programs and mentorship; • Outdoor active workplace; and • You will join a high-growth national company that is changing lives through healthy outdoor recreational living