- Wedge Mountain Lodge & Spa, Whistler BC
- Full Time |
- 9120 Riverside Drive Whistler
- 1 position available
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Introducing Whistler’s first ever purpose-built, and fully serviced private lodge. Tucked away in the mountains this 12,000 sq. ft. luxury residence and spa offers unparalleled exclusivity for corporate groups, weddings & celebrations and retreats.
We offer Whistler’s most refined guest experience, and are seeking a proven and passionate hospitality leader. As an opening venture, the business will require an individual that is willing to roll up their sleeves and deliver all aspects of the service experience, while steadfast in leading the growth and success of the business.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
– 5+ years of leadership experience in the tourism & hospitality industry
– Thrives in building a high-end service culture, creating warm and lasting connections with guests and employees
– A relentless and exceptional eye for detail – creating memories and impact for all guests
– An appreciation for beautiful food, drink, spa and local experiences – expertly hosts and elevates our guest’s Whistler stay
– Self-motivated problem solver; holds high personal standards for themselves and their team
– Results driven: Financial/Employee Engagement/Guest Experience
– Community builder – positive and aligned contribution to our beloved neighbours and causes
– Astute operator, able to oversee varied departments, from Maintenance and Housekeeping through to Events and Catering
– Professional and clear communicator; a consistent and exemplary model of the lodge brand standard
The annual salary ranges to 80k, plus a generous bonus structure. Extended Health & Wellness benefits after 3 months and housing may be available. We actively support time away in our low season periods to rest and rejuvenate – 4 weeks holiday is our commitment to you.
Job Application Process
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now