At Cactus Club Cafe, we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. As one of the most innovative restaurant concepts in Canada, we are continuously celebrated as one of the country’s best places to work. We firmly believe in creating a workplace where everyone feels welcome, supported and valued. Today, the restaurant is a national brand, and is experiencing the fastest growth in its history.
Our Service Managers treat the workplace as if it is their own business. They are accountable for decisions, our guests and our employees, while simultaneously working toward the company’s goals and vision.
– Hold ourselves to the highest standard as a Platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; Great Place to Work Canada, and one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
– Offer flexible scheduling and discounted shift meals
– Provide an unbeatable business education through carefully crafted training such as a mentorship program, Cactus University, and Red Seal support
– Ensure you work with a FUN team!
Continuously on the grow, Cactus Club Cafe is one of the most successful concepts in Canada and our expansion will continue. We are always looking for talented and inspiring individuals to join our team.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
– An experienced hospitality manager who cultivates valuable leadership skills used to mentor, inspire and motivate employees
– A networker and entrepreneurial leader who is ambitious about their personal and professional trajectory
Committed to professionalism and delivering the highest quality service
– A supportive leader ready to guide the team in skills development, exceptional performance and financial goals
– Reliable and motivated with a passion for food, hospitality and customer service
Up to $80,000 per year
Benefits: Company events Dental care Discounted or free food Extended health care Flexible schedule Life insurance Paid time off Wellness program Schedule: Day shift Monday to Friday Night shift Weekend availabilityApply Now