- TownePlace Suites by Marriott West Kelowna
- Part Time |
- 3551 Carrington Road West Kelowna
- 2 position available
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
The Towne Place Suites by Marriott West Kelowna is now open, is looking for Room Attendants to join our housekeeping team in a variety of shifts. The hotel has 115 suites, meeting space, a breakfast bar with an outdoor patio and fire pit, a fitness center and swimming pool. We hope to open our indoor waterslide and wine bar very soon.
The impact you’ll make:
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
· Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
· Make beds and fold sheets
· Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
· Greet guests and take care of requests
· Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
· Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
· Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
What we’re looking for
· A warm, people-oriented demeanor
· A team-first attitude
· A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
You’re welcome here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you’re important to us and that you’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued. We offer a competitive hourly wage, flexible schedule, benefits package and discounts on thousands of top notch hotels worldwide.