- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- 1 position available
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in winter 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment. In this exciting new role, the Rooms Manager will have the opportunity to work with key industry partners to bring the resort and its amenities to guests for the first time!
The Rooms Manager is responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all operational aspects of the Rooms Department including front office, housekeeping, reservations and spa.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• 5 years plus of progressive work experience in hospitality as a Rooms Division Manager or Director of Rooms.
• Experience developing and monitoring operational budgets.
• Demonstrated experience leading, motivating, coaching, and developing teams.
• Significant guest services and training experience with the ability to effectively track and follow up on team member skill development.
• Comprehensive knowledge of front office and housekeeping operations, policies, procedures, and expense management.
• Operational knowledge of hotel property management systems.
• Knowledge of the hotel and resort product and the current competitive environment.
• Spa operational experience is considered an asset.
Perks & Benefits: • Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family) • Employee and family assistance program • Yearly health and wellness benefit • RPP eligibility after one year • And more Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Job Application Process
Please apply to the company email provided.Apply Now