- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- 4 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in January 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
In this exciting new role, the Spa Receptionist will have the opportunity to work with key industry partners to bring the resort and its amenities to guests for the first time! The Spa Receptionist will be the initial and last point of contact with our guests, playing a pivotal role in our brand and success. They are responsible for warmly greeting guests both in person and over the phone, handling all inquiries, and having comprehensive knowledge of our treatments, products, services, and pricing. The Spa Receptionist also has the crucial task of scheduling treatments in a way that optimizes the time and recommending or selling retail items. Ultimately, their goal is to ensure that all spa guests have an exceptional experience.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of spa booking systems.
• Previous sales/retail experience is an asset.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule. (Including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays).
• Ability to multitask.
• 2 years of previous Receptionist experience in a high-volume spa/health club operation, preferably within a hospitality/hotel environment.
• 2-3 years of guest service experience.
Perks & Benefits: • Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family) • Employee and family assistance program • Yearly health and wellness benefit • RPP eligibility after one year • And more
Job Application Process
Submit an application through our websiteApply Now