Guest Service Representative
- The Wickaninnish Inn
- Full Time |
- 500 Osprey Lane
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Join our Front Office Team as a Guest Service Representative, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as a Forbes, AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel.
A Guest Service Representative (GSR) is the Wickaninnish Inn’s version of a Front Desk Agent, and then some. The GSR not only greets guests and checks them in but they also become that guest’s personal contact throughout their stay. The position offers a great deal of flexibility to “think outside of the box” and positively impact guests’ experience. A GSR often has the opportunity to speak with a guest on the phone, make their reservation arrangements, and be the one to greet and check them in upon arrival and bring them to their room to get them settled in!
Financial Commitment Incentive available.
As a Guest Service Representative you will:
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate will embody the West Coast culture, while still being committed to the art of hospitality and pursuit of excellence. They will have:
- Exemplary guest service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations
- Must be willing to be part of a world-class Front Office team
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Service Industry or 1 years of experience in a high-end luxury facility is necessary
- Previous Reservations experience is an asset
- A professional and groomed appearance is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal are needed
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a stressful environment, and creative problem solving skills are necessary
- Working knowledge of Maestro, Microsoft Word and Excel and File Maker Pro are assets
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- A mutual understanding of your employment duration will be determined during your interview
Team Member Benefits: https://www.wickinn.com/about-employment/
Job Application Process
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’.
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. As we receive a high volume of e-mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your Resume and interests align with our currently available positions.Apply Now