Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
- Full Time |
- 838 Hamilton Street Vancouver
- 3 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
The Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel Housekeeping Department is looking for reliable team members to join our team.
This position has varied shifts including weekends, ranging from part time to full time based on requirements.
You will be expected to handle the normal housekeeping duties in this all suite hotel. All suites include a kitchenette which does require proper cleaning and sanitization procedures.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
This position has varied shifts including evenings and weekends, ranging from part time to full time based on requirements.
- Previous hotel room attendant experience preferred but not required
- Follows established WorksafeBC safety and security procedures and policies when completing tasks
- WHMIS and First Aid training is an asset
- Stocks supplies and maintains inventory levels within assigned area
- Professional attitude
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Efficient communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced position
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate to heavy amount of weight (10kg)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
Comensurate with experience + group benefits
Employer Paid Group Benefits
Job Application Process
Please email resume to Terry Henry at TerryH@rosedaleonrobson.com. Only those applicants legally allowed to work in Canada and who make the short list will be contacted.
Thank you for considering your employment with the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel.Apply Now