- Enable People Services
- Full Time |
- Squamish, BC
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: No
Enable People Services is proud to partner with a new Canadian travel agency, Selena Travel (Canada) Inc for an Operations Coordinator located in Squamish, BC to join their growing team.
In this integral role, the Operations Coordinator will focus on all the planning and organizing of all tours with a focus on customer experience. In this role, you will proactively engage with destination partners to ensure an amazing and memorable visit.
This is a role for an individual who is organized, an excellent communicator and with proven customer service. The Operations Coordinator will possess exceptional customer service and deliver an exceptional customer experience. After successfully completing 6 months in this position, you will be promoted to the Operations Manager with a higher salary and additional benefits.
Selena Travel (Canada) Inc. is not an ordinary travel agency starting a tourism business, but it is closer to the truth to consider it as part of an international corporation that has been successfully operating since 1998. Because it will be personally managed by Mr. Jamsran, who has managed tourism business for 25 years and founded successful tour companies.
Team members will have ample opportunity to grow and learn in a startup while maintaining a work-life balance.
If you an Operations professional with experience in tourism, customer service or hospitality and a passion for the tourism industry, we invite you to apply.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to plan, organize and coordinate all tours and suppliers’ reservations
• Responsible to establish and update work schedules and procedures as necessary and coordinate with the sales team
• Responsible to research potential service providers (restaurants, hotels, resorts, transportation, and destinations), negotiate pricing, sign contracts, order confirmation, coordinating payments and to evaluate each providers performance.
• Responsible to manage all the reservation requests and coordinate with the service providers
• Responsible to plan, schedule, administer, manage budgets, contracts, equipment, and supplies for every tour
• Responsible to prepare and submit operational reports and resolve service related problems
• Responsible to review and reconcile all service invoices from service providers and summarize payments for approval
• Responsible to manage and promptly resolve all customer complaints and inquiries
• Responsible to effectively communicate with partners, customers, and internal staff regarding tour package information.
• Accountable to contract service agreements with service providers and resolve all issues
• It may include attending trade shows, promoting company products and services, and signing contracts with partners
• Fully embrace and follow the vision, mission, and values, adhering to code of conduct, applicable regulations & standards
• Contribute to a positive company culture and work environment; provide polite and personal interaction
• Handle all confidential information with utmost information security and privacy
• With professionalism, tact, and conformance to business etiquette, be an ambassador of Selena Travel (Canada) Inc
• Ensure correspondence is in accordance with business writing etiquette and standards
• Utilized the preferred communication medium(s) of those you are working with (ex: phone, email, apps, etc.) offering communication improvements as needed
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Operations Management with a focus in tourism, travel, hospitality, business or operations is preferred
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in operations in the tourism, travel, or accommodation industry is preferred
• Travel Counsellor certification in Administration or Sales and Customer Service is an asset
• Experience with a travel reservation system is an asset
• Team oriented and focused on the success of everyone
• Strong communicator, verbal and written with the ability to present well, be persuasive and express confidence in ideas
• Proven customer service experience with demonstrated professionalism
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence and build trust
• Ability to be creative and find alternative solutions
• A self-starter with demonstrated ownership in area of responsibility
• Skilled in working with people, organizing & coordinating, both virtually and physically
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must be able to travel overseas to attend travel trade shows at the marketplace
Location: Squamish, BC
Position: Full time, 40 hours per week
Work Type: hybrid, with some days working virtually
#Tourism #Travel #Travelagency #OperationsManager #Operations #tourismjobs #Squamish #CustomerService #CustomerExperience #EnablePeopleServices
• Flexible working hours • Extended health and vision • Fitness reimbursement • Bonus incentives: innovation, annual and performance • Maternity/Paternity Leave top up
Job Application Process
Thank you for your interest in this position. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now