We are now accepting applications for becoming a SuperHost Training Provider for Foundations of Service Quality™.
SuperHost® Training Providers must provide a suitable environment for hosting a face-to-face course, including:
- Ample space, light and air quality for class size
- Required technology (computer with Microsoft PowerPoint or compatible software, projector and screen or other large display, and internet access)
- Ensuring each student has access to a computer or other internet-enabled device and internet access to complete their exam at the end of the course
- Required instructional supplies (e.g. flip charts and/or white boards as per program guide)
- Suitable safety and security provisions
- Adequate washrooms
SuperHost Training Providers are responsible for the following administrative tasks:
- Providing go2HR with training provider contact information for listing on go2HR’s website and tracking in go2HR’s learning management system (LMS) and accounting systems
- Providing details of any and all public courses for approval and posting on go2HR website and tracking in go2HR’s LMS
- Providing go2HR with details of any and all private courses for tracking in go2HR’s LMS
- Coordinating delivery with a Certified SuperHost Instructor in good standing
- Collecting registration information from students and submitting to go2HR in the prescribed format (i.e. a spreadsheet template as provided by go2HR)
- Collecting payment from students and remitting the per student certification fee to go2HR for each student attending a SuperHost course.
- Managing any student cancellations and refunds and notifying go2HR of any changes to the class list
- Confirming student registration and instructor information is correct in go2HR’s LMS and that each student has their own active account prior to course start
SuperHost Training Providers are required to have the following in place with go2HR prior to commencing training:
- A current, valid licensing agreement as a SuperHost Training Provider with go2HR
- WorkSafeBC coverage and adequate insurance, or equivalent coverage and insurance under US Federal and State laws, or other local laws
SuperHost Training Providers will be licensed to use the SuperHost trademarks and logo in the following ways, with no other uses permitted without written approval from go2HR:
- Use of logo and/or trademark on training provider’s website and other channels in conjunction with course listings and promotional material according to go2HR’s guidelines for trademark use and attribution
- Production and distribution of marketing materials provided or approved by go2HR
Maintaining Training Provider Certification
Certified SuperHost® Training Providers will be required to maintain their certification by:
- Delivering a minimum of 3 SuperHost courses in each 12-month period following the initial certification date
- Adhering to terms and conditions of SuperHost Training Provider License Agreement
Further information will be provided upon receipt of a completed SuperHost Training Provider application.
Q. What kind(s) of organization is suitable to become a SuperHost Training Provider?
- Secondary and post-secondary institutions offering workplace skills training in the curriculum
- Business or industry organizations offering customer service training to members or stakeholders
- Employers wanting to include SuperHost as part of their in-house training program
- Organizations offering skills training to perspective and current front-line employees
Q. How does our organization become a SuperHost Training Provider?
A. If your organization meets our SuperHost Training Provider Requirements, you may fill out an application form. Our team will follow up to schedule an interview to collect more information. If your organization is deemed suitable to become a Training Provider, we will set up an agreement with you and make further arrangements to help you set up.
Q. How much does it cost to become a SuperHost Training Provider?
A. There is no direct cost associated with becoming a Training Provider. However, as a Training Provider, you will be responsible for any cost(s) associated with administering the training (e.g. facility rental, instructor fees, printing, etc.)