Customer service skills are highly valued by employers, and continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces.
SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality™ is a comprehensive, practical introduction to the principles of providing a quality service experience. This course is ideal for people who are either entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break, or are fairly new at working in a front-line, customer-facing role.
The course will cover:
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality
Q. What skill set will my employees gain from taking the Foundations of Service Quality™ course?
A. Participants who have successfully completed the Foundations of Service Quality course will have a good understanding of the key elements of excellent customer service, how to create an exceptional experience for your customers, and the importance of communicating effectively.
Q. I would like my employees to take the Foundations course. What are my options?
A. As an employer, you and/or your employees can consider the following options:
- Employees can register for the online course at train.go2hr.ca.
- Employees can register for any of the public classroom courses.
- You can contact a SuperHost Training Provider to arrange training with their SuperHost Certified Instructor.
- You can apply to become a Training Provider, and either hire a Certified SuperHost Instructor or send one of your team members to become an instructor to deliver training on site.