Customer service skills are highly valued by employers, and continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces.
SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality is a comprehensive, practical introduction to the principles of providing a quality service experience. This course is ideal for people who are either entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break, or are fairly new at working in a front-line, customer-facing role.
The course will cover:
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality
Q. What skill set will my employees gain from taking the Foundations of Service Quality course?
A. Participants who have successfully completed the Foundations of Service Quality course will have a good understanding of the key elements of excellent customer service, how to create an exceptional experience for your customers, and the importance of communicating effectively.
Q. I would like my employees to take the Foundations course. What are my options?
A. As an employer, you and/or your employees can consider the following options:
- Employees can register for the online course at train.go2hr.ca.
- Employees can register for any of the public classroom courses.
- You can contact a SuperHost Training Provider to arrange training with their SuperHost Certified Instructor.
- You can apply to become a Training Provider, and either hire a Certified SuperHost Instructor or send one of your team members to become an instructor to deliver training on site.