Working in partnership with WorkSafeBC, go2HR is the occupational health and safety (OHS) resource and the certifying partner for the Certificate of Recognition (COR) Program for BC’s tourism and hospitality industry.
BC Tourism & Hospitality Industry Health & Safety Program Video
go2HR’s Industry Health & Safety (IHS) Program is the comprehensive OHS resource for BC’s tourism and hospitality industry. You will find:
- A Resource Library with sector-specific tools and information for accommodations, licensed establishments, restaurants and ski areas, such as checklists, forms, safety talks, and orientation guides;
- Education and training, including the online OHS Program Fundamentals course and OHS Webinars;
- eNewsletter and articles describing basic legal requirements and best practice tips;
- Health & safety events and initiatives that for you and your employees, such as the annual OHS Summit, OHS Roundtables and North American Occupational Safety & Health (NAOSH) Week;
- The business case and return on investment (ROI) of OHS associated with your sector
- Trends and stats associated with your sector; and
- Support and resources to help you receive an incentive cheque of up to 10% of your annual WorkSafeBC premiums through COR certification.
For an overview of go2HR’s Industry Health & Safety Program, download a copy of the program brochure here.
For more information, contact the go2HR Industry Health & Safety Team.