Savvy employers make it their business to ensure their management team is current and knowledgeable about all employment-related laws that affect their business, thus preventing costly and time-consuming complaints and investigations. Employee performance affects company performance. If you express clear expectations to your employees, you—and your company—will enjoy increased motivation. This translates directly into clearly … Read More
- What’s Involved in HR Legal Issues?
- Discrimination on the Basis of Addiction? Not Where Employee Capable of Complying with Workplace Rules
- Changes to Unpaid Leave Periods in British Columbia
- Global Skills Strategy and Short-Term Work Permit Exemptions
- Medical Marijuana – will it be covered under your employee benefits plan?
- Employer Health Tax – what is it and how much will your business pay?
- When Volunteers are “Workers”: 5 Key Ways to Effectively Manage OHS Risk
- Employment Standards in British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta
- Changes to Parental, Maternity, and Caregiving Benefits Under EI
- Trial by Fire
- What is Physical Disability? BC Human Rights Tribunal Confirms Legal Test under Human Rights Code